Don’t just pass through... stay a while
Ceduna is set on the edge of a couple of the world’s great icons... the Great Australian Bight and the Nullarbor Plain. Why not stay an extra day or two to discover for yourself some of the treats this part of Australia has to offer.
- Indulge in Australia's finest oysters...
eat here or take away
- Watch the whales from Head of Bight boardwalks and lookouts
- Enjoy a stroll along the picturesque Ceduna jetty and take in Australia’s best sunset
- Take a dip at Anderson’s Beach...
our own little piece of heaven
- Soak up some history and spectacular
views in the Encounter Walking Trail